Desire
Desire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desire

Desire : An Bleach RPG The desire to become strong is the strongest desire of all

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corene

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Village : Konohagakure (leaf village)

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
Corene Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Corene Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Chakra:
Corene Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Corene Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Corene Empty
PostSubject: Corene   Corene I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:08 am

This is already on Fiction Press, but its a different version. A version Imma replace with this one. Right after I joined this site, I did a drawing out of a hate to decide which rp site I should post this new and improved version. (Which hasn't been editied yet.) Of my so far 21 chapter story. Which I'm redoing...again..for the second and hopefully last time.

Chapter 1

It was nightime, a man with long dark gray hair who had bangs which almost went to his dark red, mahogony eyes, sat on a roof top looking at a bright shinging full moon. The wind blew his hair along with a long very dark gray cloak that almost looked black. It showed only a bit above his ankles and below. He then turned his head and saw a woman standing there. Her hair was black, her eyes were green and her skin was the same color as the guy's, pale. She wore a black tanktop which was covered by the black hoodie she wore with the hood up. She wore skintight black jeans with black heels which showed her pale feet and her black painted toes, that was painted dark green at the tips. "Stop staring at the moon Mell, we gotta go. We can't waste time being here, every second counts. Espically since we don't know when it'll strike. From now on we're going to be protecting a very important person and we can't afford to screw it up! This person can't be easily replaced, in that their not only the last of their kind but they have a very important quality. Yes, this person is not important to this world but to ours they are!" She said, her voice getting louder as she continued to talk. "Don't forget that the reason your here is because you have a certain something." She said. Mell looked at the moon for a few seconds, then stood up, he brushed himself off before sprouting wings black angel like wings from his back. He then walked off the edge of the roof. He fell for awhile, before flying upwards and turning to the right. He was now overhead the woman who was running and jumping quickly. Finally! She thought. "Now, I'm going to tell you the details, listen closely Mell cause your playing a big role in this." She said. Mell nodded his head.

1 week later....

A girl with long blue violet hair was asleep in her bedroom. She had dark colored skin. She laid underneath a red silky and soft cover and had her head on a black pillow that had gothic designs in white and had black lace around the edges. She wore a black tank top with black lace at the top edge. Whatever else she was wearing as sleepware, was covered by her covers. This girl was 14 years old.
The girl woke up and rubbed her purple colored eyes, trying to get the sleep from them, but failed. She looked very sleepily, like she needed only a hour left of sleep to be fully charged. She then threw the covers off of herself and sat up in bed. She swung her legs over and put on fuzzy black slippers. She yawned and then looked around the room. On her right was a white door with a black gothic like butterfly. To the side of that was her bookcase, stuffed with many different books. On the other side of the door, to the left, in a corner, was a long dark purple curtain which edges touched the ground. Behind the dark purple curtain, hid her small couch, tv, dvd player and a video game console. She then looked straight across and saw her computer desk; above it and all around her room, were posters taped to her walls. Some of the posters, she drew herself. She then looked to the left, she could see her dark black bed post. She then looked even more to her left and toward the middle where her window was, which was covered by a dark purplish grayish color. To the right of it was her closer which was white, but had black designs on it along with a black crystal knob. On the other side, to the left in a corner, was her dresser which was made out of some dark colored wood. The girl looked behind herself and turned and stretched to a light switch abover her bed. It was one of the two light switches in her room, the other was by the door on the right in a space between the door and her bookcase. She then stood up, stretched and walked sleepily to her window to pull aside the curtains. She then took things from her dresser and closet; a dark blue tank top, with dark blue jean short shorts along with thigh high black socks and black low tops. She then walked out of the room with her things in her hand and got ready in the bathroom.

The girl was was walking down stairs, fully dressed and went into a kitchen. There was a woman at the stove making pancakes, her hair was black and shoulder length, and it was tied up into a ponytail. Her skin was dark and her eyes were a dark brown. She looked at least 30. She looked at the girl. "Good morning Corene, did you have a nice nap?" She asked. "Mornin mom." Corene said happily. Corene went to the fridge and got out maple syrup, butter and jelly. She then set the stuff on the table and went to a drawer near the stove; she pulled open the drawer and got out napkins, along with forks and knives she then set the table. She walked back to the drawer, and opened up a cupboard above it, she took out 2 plates and closed the cupboard, and she went back to the table and put each plate where a napkin had a fork and knife on top of it. She then sat at the table. Her mother put the pancakes on the plates. Corene quickly ate. She then ran out of the kitchen and into the living room. She ran past the couch and got her backpack, which was in front of the door. She opened the door "See you later mom." She yelled. "Good luck today!" Her mom called out. Corene nodded her head before she walked outside and closed the door behind her.
Corene ran to unchain her bike from the porch, when she did, she quickly threw the lock into her backpack and started to quickly ride down the street. I must hurry to school. She thought. She then rode her bike past Mell, who was casually laying in the air. Mell opened up one eye before sprouting black wings and began to fly behind her in silence. Best that I follow her now and be alert. He thought.

Corene was at her school; she was sitting on the gym's floor and wearing her practice dance team uniform, along with other dancers. Today was idea day, something that was created by the head of the dance team. "Its your turn Corene." Said the head of the dance team, which was a girl with brunette hair with brown eyes and was chewing on a piece of bubble gum. Corene looked at her and she blew a bubble. "Go." She mouthed. "No need to be nervous." She mouthed again. Corene then moved to the center of the gym's floor. She held a pose, the music then came on. It was Never wanted to Dance by MSI. She started to dance to the song and then did a quick spin when the singer started to sing:I never wanted to dance with nobody but you 17 seconds within the song. She then hit the ground 33 seconds in the song. The song then changed to Diva by Beyonce, she got off the ground and began to dance again. Diva only played for a minute before the song changed again to Genie by Girls Generation, with no pauses she just went into the dance, it played for a minute before the song changed Show me the money by Petey Pablo, which only played for a minute too. The song then faded as she turned her body and brought her leg up to do a scorpion. Corene heard clapping and the head of the dance yelling. "Good, very good Corene!" She said. Corene got out of the scorpion and walked to the head of the dance team. "Thank you Okie!" Corene said. "I should be thanking you. I'm so grateful to have you on the dance team and not our rivals, the cheerleaders." She said. "Espically when a lot of people were expecting you to join cheer." Corene smiled. "Okay, Jay its your turn." Jay, a girl who had a nose piecering, short red hair and wore a dark purple lipstick. She was chewing on blue bubble gum which she put in a wrapper before going to the center of the gym.

Later...

Corene was sitting at her desk, waiting for the bell to ring. It was the last class she had that day, Algebra. Corene wasn't a big fan of Algebra and her highest grade in it was a C+. The class was now pretty noisy, cause there was nothing else for the class to do since they pretty much finished everthing that needed to be done today. Everyone was either talking, listening to music players, drawing or all three. Corene sat patiently at her desk, wishing that she had the same math class as her friends, which were also, execpt one were in Algebra too. Corene looked at the clock. Any second now, she though. The bell then rang. Corene and other students quickly rushed out of the classroom. Corene ran down the hallway, she wanted to out of school as soon as possible. So that way, by the time she got home, she wouldn't worry about running into to anything. The route that Corene had to take, to go home ran through a small portion of a not so good neighborhood. She heard some hellos as she ran down the hall. She went to the school court yard and unchained her bike, from the gray metal bike rack which had other bikes on them. She hopped up and began to quickly pedal back home.

Corene was in her house eating dinner. She sat a table for 4, but only her mother and her were there. Corene stared at her plate which had her untouched piece of fish, mashed potatoes and green beans. She couldn't help but shake off the feeling that she was forgetting something. Corene kept on thinking about it, until she thought of something. My backpack! She thought. "May I be excused?! I got to go back to school to get my backpack!" Corene said, she then quickly left the table without hearing her mother's answer, who didn't even notice that Corene left it.Corene ran out of her house and noticed how dark the night was. She took a deep breath and shook her head to shake off any unwanted thoughts. She then started to run and ran past Mell. Who was just laying in the air with his eyes closed right outside Corene's house. He opened his eyes as he watched Corene run not too far away from him. "Time for me to go again." He said. He then stood up and followed Corene.

When Corene got to the school's enterance, she easily opened up the door. She could see the janitor in the hallway .Lucky me. She thought. She ran up to the janitor who looked up at her. "Can you open the door to my classroom please? I left my backpack in there." "Sure, just show me where its at." The janitor replied. Corene then lead the Janitor to her classroom. Mell was still behind her. I should get ready, it could attack anytime now. When it does, she'll be able to see me. He thought.

Corene was now standing in front of the classroom, she waited patienly for the Janitor to open up the door. Once he did, he then began to walk away. Corene quickly went in and grabbed her backpack. When she was going to walk out of the classroom, the windows started to shatter, all of a sudden. A huge rush of wind came in and it made Corene's hair get into her face. When the wind stopped, Corene could hear a humming noise. She quickly looked at the windows. She saw a red light coming in the classroom. The light then fade out and replacing the light looked like a deformed human, completely covered in black. "Ah, what a nice delicious smell you have girl!" It said in a scratchy voice. Corene took a step back and quickly put her backpack on her back. "I won't hurt you, just one bite." It said and ran towards her. "No!" Corene screamed as she closed her eyes. "That's my cue,” said the Mell. He took out a rod that had designs at both ends. He jumped in front of Corene and the rod made a force field, which started off small, but expaneded. Mell then pushed the shield toward the creature. When it touched it, the creature screeched, as if it was burning. "Who are you?" Corene asked. Mell simply looked at Corene and didn't say anything. "I said who are-"
The Creature then started to glow red along with its eyes. A red light came from its body and quickly shot towards Corene and Mell. Mell did his best to push back at the attack. When he was able to push back the creature, it only lasted a second and the creature attacked again. The attack broke the shield and hit Mell. Both Corene and Mell flew backwards from the impact and into the white board. Corene blacked out for a second and felt a huge sharp of pain. Her back was hurting and her arm was stinging. She looked down at her arm and saw a lot of blood coming from it. How did- She began to think and saw that behind her was bent metal that stuck out which usually held the dry eraser markers and erasers. She then tried looking for the Mell and the creature; she looked around the room slowly and stoppped when she saw Mell fighting the creature or what she thought was Mell. Mell now had blood and red marks all over him, his hair was short and he was wearing a tight black tank top with tight black pants to match. His eyes were bright red; his hands were now black claws which hacked away pieces of the creature.
The creature growled, then pushed Mell aside and went straight toward Corene. Corene could see the monster coming toward her and closed her eyes.
She heard a crack, and opened her eyes. She saw Mell offering his hand to her; she was shaking a bit and still felt pain in her arm. When Mell saw this, he put his hand down. "You’re hurt." He then kneeled down. Corene backed away from him a bit. "Oh." He said as he looked down at her. He then turned around, so he could have his back to her. He walked several steps toward the back of the room a black light formed around him, and when it faded he was back in his normal form. He turned around and walked back to Corene, he kneeled down in front of her. "See, I'm not so scary now am I? I think I should heal your wound before you bleed to death." He said.
He then took a vile from his cape; it had some sort of red liquid in it. He then drunk the liquid, but he did not swallow it. He put his lips near Corene's arm. Corene thought he was going to spit it out on her arm. He looked in her eyes for a second and then he went straight to her lips. Corene was shocked. The man frowned in the kiss. I can't heal her if this medicine isn't in her body; she's refusing to open her mouth. If there was another way to make this medicine 100% effective with humans I would defintely use that way. Since that's not the case, I'm stuck doing a mouth transfer with her. He thought. He then pulled Corene closer to him. Corene was shocked and opened her mouth, so she could ask him what he was doing. The man quickly transferred the medicine from his mouth to hers and the moment when all the medicine had left his mouth. He quickly pulled away. Corene noticed that he put something in her mouth that left his. What did he put in my mouth? Mell noticed her not swallowing it. "Swallow it, trust me. It will heal you." He said. Corene looked at him and then swallowed it. "Taste horrible!" She complained. "You feel no pain anymore right? Your bleeding has also stopped and your wounds are healing." Mell said, he then got up and offered his hand to Corene again. This time she took it. He helped her stand up. He then turned and walked towards the window. "Wait! What's your name?" Mell turned with a smile on his face. Due to the way his smile looked, Corene started to regret she asked the question. "Mell." He said. "My name is-" "Corene, I know." "How did you know?" Corene asked. Corene isn't a very common name. She thought. I also don't remeber meeting this guy in my life. Wait...what happened earlier, when he fought that creature. His...appearance changed. This guy isn't a normal human, in fact he's probably not human at all. If that's the case, then maybe he has some type of power that allows him to discover my name or another person's name. "You weren't listening were you?" Mell asked. "Uh...no. What did you say?" Corene asked. "Thats a question I can't answer. Also..if we don't get out of here soon more will come here." Mell said. Mell then quickly picked up Corene and ran towards the shattered windows; he then jumped out of the window. Mell and Corene were falling fast. We're going to die! Corene thought. Then Mell sprouted his black wings and both of them started to go up into the night sky.

Chapter 1 (Old Version)

Spoiler:

Chapter 2

Corene woke up in her bed. She looked around her room. "Was it, just a dream?" She said softly. "No, it wasn't what happened last night was real." Corene looked above her and gasped. Mell was casually laying in the air. Mell looked at Corene with emotionless eyes. He then got out of his position and landed on the ground in front of Corene.
Corene opened her mouth to say something, but Mell held out a hand to stop her.
"What am I doing here? I'm a guardian, I'm supposed to watch over you and make sure your safe until the time comes. You probably don't remember your flight here, cause you fell asleep." He said. Corene opened up her mouth again.
"Can't answer your question." Corene pouted, and then tried to speak again.
"That's something that I obviously can't answer." Corene again tried to speak.
"Ha! I'll like to see you try, I can fly remember?" Mell said. Again, Corene tried to speak. "I'm stronger than you forget about it."
"Shut up!" Corene finally got to say.
"Jeez! Can you stop that?! Can I at least get one word in?!"
"No." Mell said.
"Arg!!"
"Yes, you’re going to be stuck with me for a long time, poor you." He said. Corene was not happy at all.
"You’re annoying." She said as she ran her fingers through her hair.
"Are you sure you want to insult me?" Mell walked over to Corene and held her chin, he was very close to her, too close and Corene definitely did not like that. There was a four inch space between them.
"Move." She said.
"What if I don't?" He moved closer to Corene, now leaving two inches. Corene tried her best to get out of his grasp. Her action caused him to make his grip tighter. Corene's eyes started to tear.
"P…pl… stop it!" That didn't help his grip became even tighter and he moved a bit more closer. Corene started to squirm and he became closer. "No!" Corene then slapped him. That moment she noticed that his eyes had changed color from red to orange. He then pulled away and turned his back on her.
"Sorry.....for that." He then jumped out of her window and sprouted his black wings.

Mell began to think as he flew. I'm starting to get really sick of it, why must it always appear at random times? I absolutely hate how it takes control of my body. He exhaled. He then landed on a rooftop, on the rooftop stood a woman that wore a black hoodie with the hood up, her bangs covered her eyes, her skin was pale and she wore long black skinny jeans with black heels. She turned to face Mell. "Something, wrong?"
"Can't you guess?"
"It took over again, didn't it?" She said. "Funny, how that thing is the reason your here and it takes you over. You know, you really should learn to take your vial. You know that it stops it from completely taking over. Did it make you do anything bad to her?" Mell became silent.
"Don't want to talk about it? Well, you should go back; it would be bad if something happened to her in your absence." Mell sighed.
"Next time I won't cover your back Mell." She said. She then took out a vial from her hoodie pocket and threw it to him. He caught it immediately and quickly drank the liquid inside the vial, he then tossed it back to her.
"Thank you....Eenee." He said then jumped off the roof and his black wings sprouted again.
"Its Enie!" Enie shouted. Mell didn't hear her. Enie sighed. He needs to stop calling me that. She thought and jumped off the roof top.

Mell flew through Corene's window. "Hey look, I'm sorry ab-" Mell's eyes widened, Corene was not in the room and something on her bed caught his eye. It was a purple rose. With Mell's eyes started to widen even more. Oh, Shit!

Mell clapped his hands together as he sprouted his wings. Mell had one hand on his chest and another on his forehead. He then said, "Rising to the east, falling to the west. Lost faith, lost dreams. Black Death!" A symbol appeared underneath Mell's feet, it was a glowing Black Rose symbol with a full moon. It glowed a blinding dark light and Mell closed his eyes. When he opened them again, he was somewhere else. Other World, S.O.S.R.F headquaters. Didn't think I'll be back here so soon. He thought. He was in a lobby, near sliding doors. The lobby had a traditional Japan look and feel to it. There were many different kinds of people in the lobby either talking or just walking around. Some were dressed like ninja,samurai and others had strange looking clothing, some people dressed like normal humans. The room tilted a little in Mell's eyes. Mell took a deep breath. Gotta remeber this isn't home. I get weaker here and everything is different. Mell thought before he ran to the sliding door. There was a weird language in the form of a circle he put his hand in the middle of the circle, which glowed. The letters of the language then formed a single line and the door then opened. In front of Mell was rows and rows of buildings. Mell ran out of the lobby and the doors immdiately closed behind him. Mell started to run past rows and rows of buildings. He then stopped in front of a wall where there was only two ways left or right. Mell took the left side he took a deep breath and started to run faster. The world began to tilt a big more, Mell shook his head. He continued to run, until stopped at a large entrance gate. It was made out of a light colored wood and the ground on both sides were made out of colorful stones. The gate had booths built inside of it. In the opening there was a several people whose bodies that were fully covered in black cloaks. They stood side by side on each side of the gates and only their eyes showed, their white emotionless eyes. Mell stood in front of one of people.
"What's your business? Didn't think you'd come here so soon Mell. Did something bad happend I bet it did."
"Listen here, it isn't any of your business, but it is urgent! I need to get to the main tower and talk to the high master. You understand? This is how important it is. I don't have much time so just let me through!" Mell said. "Urgent, hmm. So what is this urgen-"
"Get out of my way before I make you move!" Mell yelled impatiently. The black cloak's
eyes turned gray. It then began to look within Mell's mind and saw Corene's room and her bed with a purple rose on it. "Well..looks like it is urgent. You can go." The Black Cloak's eyes turned black and the gates then opened. "You couldn't have scanned my mind before?" Mell said before walking through the gates and looking at the forest that was before him. Damn black coak gatekeepers. He thought. On the other side His vision blurred and Mell began to run again going as fast as he could through the forest. Mell began to become impatient again. "This is...taking too long!" He said.

~o~o~o~o~

Corene woke up in a dimly lit room, she blinked a few times to clear her vision. Where...am I? Corene thought. She stared at her hand, which laid on top of a midnight blue colored blanket. Corene quickly sat up and realized she was on a red velvet couch and threw off white covers when she woke up. She then began to look around the room, which was lit by a chandlier that the couch was under. To the right of Corene was a large picture of a rose, which hung on a dark gray stoned wall. On the left was a window painted on the wall, which showed a painted full moon night. Corene stared at the painting for awhile before getting the thick white covers from the floor and laying back down. I guess this where they've taken me. That strange man...who found me...in the backyard, after Mell left. Maybe if I go back to sleep...I'll wake up in my room and this will all be a dream. Corene thought. "So your going back to sleep are you?" A voice said, the lights then went from dimly to well lighting the room. Corene threw the covers off herself and turned her head toward a doorway. She saw a man was standing outside the doorway, his entire body was covered up by shadow. The only thing that she could see besides his figure, was his eyes, which were a mix of mahogany, green and blue. "So your not going back to sleep? Good, that means we can do this quickly." He said. Its the guy..Corene thought. I wonder where I am and on top of that, what he wants with me.
The guy's eyes looked as if he was grinning. Corene felt a chill go down her back.

Chapter 3

Corene felt a chill go down her back. The guy walked into the room. Corene could now see him clearly. Corene gasped. Its the..the same strange guy from before! The guy had short light blonde hair, which was a bit wavy. His skin was light and he wore a white suit with a dark blue tie. On his feet were black dress shoes. "Why are you suprised? Were you not expecting me to appear here? Silly girl, why wouldn't I reappear in front of you after all I was the one who had taken you away." He said. Corene stood up and quickly walked to the closest wall to her, which was the one that faced opposite of the couch. The guy watched her. Corene pressed her back against the wall. She had a gut feeling that she should put a lot of distance between herself and this guy. "Oh?" He then walked towards Corene.

"No need to be afraid. I won't hurt you." He said as he stepped closer. "How can I trust you? How do I know that you won't go against your word?" Corene then heard a laugh coming from behind her. Corene turned around and looked at the wall. She saw a blonde head comming from it. She then began to back up slowly as more of the head came out. "You know Nia." The light blonde guy twitced. "Your wasting your words on this girl. Can't you see how scared she is?" More of the person came out, Corene gasped. This person was a girly looking one but had a deep guy like voice. The person looked up at Corene and smiled. The person came out of the wall fully and was now standing. Corene was still looking at the person. I can't tell if this person is a he or she. She thought. The person in front of her wore a black gothic lolita outfit, with a parasouel to match. Their blonde hair which was kinda dark colored, was shoulder length. "Hello there, my name is Vivacious and I know excatly what your thiniking." Viviacious paused, waiting from a response from Corene and when she didn't say anything, he began to talk again. "Your wondering what gender is, right?" Corene nodded her head. "Do you want to know?" He asked, and before he let Corene respond he said. "I'm a guy." "W..what?!" Vivacious laughed again. "Well, if your a guy then w-" Vivacious put his hand up, a gesture that told Corene to be quiet, which is what she did. "Why do I wear women's clothes? You couldn't find out the answer by yourself? Just guess it." Corene began to think about it and after a awhile of silence, and no response; Vivacious became impatient and said, "Your a stupid girl, aren't you? Must I explain it? Fine then, Someone that has my looks just doesn't look natural in male clothing, which is why I wear women's clothes. Besides wearing women's clothing causes less trouble for me. By trouble I mean, me not getting hit on by other guys and then me having to explain what my true gender is then I get beaten. After awhile I just got sick of it." "Wouldn't you still get in trouble?" Corene asked. "I mean you look like a girl and you wear girl's clothing." "Do you even think? Yes, I look like a girl and I wear girl's clothing. I know that already, but by wearing clothes like this no one actually talks to me, well execpt for guys that try to hit on me but at least their not bugging me about me not being femimine enough. Anyway.." Vivacious turned around to the guy with light blonde hair who was now standing right behind Corene. "What is a idiotic girl like her doing here Nia?" "Don't call me that, I told you not to for 100 times already jeez, call me Tate." "Hmm, really? You really told me 100 times? Well, I don't care." "Obviously." Tate said. "Now, just answer the question!" Tate walked closer to the man, his eyes were now a bright red, burning with fury. "Is that an order? Vivacous?!" "What if it was?" "I don't like that tone your using. You shouldn't use it, espically when I can do this to you!" Tate looked directly at Vivacious. Vivacous started to howl in pain, he put his hands on his head while kneeling on the ground. Corene saw this scene in horror. I...I've got to get out of here. She thought. Corene carefully crept out of the room and went into the hallway.

She sighed, then started to run down the hall. I don't know where I'm going, but, I've got to try to find a way out! Anything! Anything! would be better than here. I mean seriously, what did that guy....what was his name, Nia? Do to that other guy Vivacous? Well, whatever it was, it hurt that vivacous guy pretty badly. That guy is probably dangerous! And what's up with that Vivacous guy comming in the room through walls? If he could to that, I better be pretty careful as I try to make an escape from here. Who knows, they probably already noticed. She thought.

By the time Mell reached his destination he was tired. In front of him now were 5 identical colored towers that varied in height. Left tower is Secret lab, Right tower is Library of Great, the tower closetest is the vault, the tower far away is Security and the one in the center is Head master. Mell thought. I need to get to the one in the center. Mell was now running even faster in just a little awhile he was in front of the tower's enterance. Mell knew that even though it looked like there were no guards, there was. He then collapsed right there. Four people who wore white ninja like outfits started to appear out of thin air. "Southerner." Said one with a femimine voice."Yeah, must've pushed himself too hard." Said another one with a deep voice. "It must be something urgent. I think all Southerner's know that they get weaker here...don't they?" Said the femimine voice from before. "You guys have poor memory." Said another with a femimine voice, this time deeper. "Its Mell. Something must of happened during his job if he pushed himself so hard to get here. On top of that look at his hair, its dark gray meaning that he's not 100% in power, if he was his hair would be black. Come on, pick him up and take him to the Head Master." The others followed her orders, picked her up and started to disappear again.

When Mell woke up, he was inside the tower in a room. He was on the floor laying on a futon in front of an old man with long white hair, who had a long white beard to match. He sat on a tall platform, on a cushion, sitting on his knees. The Haori he wore almost completly covered his kimono, which showed only a little bit. He exhaled. "So you've awaken...." He said. "Mell, I had the black cloaks scan your mind as you were asleep to cut off time. To what I've seen all I've got to say is: How could you let this happen? You know how important she is!" Mell quickly sat up."Yes, I know and I'm-" "Sorry? Mell, you do know that I usually don't let your kind join us. You know how it is between our lands, so you should also know how risky it was for you to let you join us. Its even more risky to have given you that assignment even if you do have a certain something that no other Other Wordlian has." "Sir, forgive me. I had to! It...it was...going to take over me. I just couldn't let it happened. I could've hurt her or worse killed her! We both know what happened when it wasn't within me." "That makes sense, but it would have never happened if you took, your vial evey single day. You better hope that, none of the organizations doesn't have her!" The man ran his hand through his long beard. "I shall have a group of White veil come with you so you can find her quickly. Mell, you absolutely must not fail on this!" "Yes sir." Mell said before walking away as he walked to the door a lot of people in white Ninja outfits appeared, there were all standing along the wall. A group of them began to follow Mell.

Corene ran around a corner and went into another hallway, this hallway was large and she could only see a few gaps, which she assumed to be another hall or a dead end. She stopped running and started to walk down the hall. "This place....it's biger than I thought." She said softly to herself. "Will I ever find my way out?" Corene was now walking past one of the many gaps, but something caught her eye. Something that was a bright blue. Corene walked backwards and looked at the dark space. "Hmm, must've been my imagination." She said. All of a sudden blue eyes appeared then a whole body started to appeared. It was a guy with short gray hair, a chain was around his neck. Shackles and cuffs that were on his feet and hands had short chains that had broken. He grinned, which showed his very sharp teeth. "Your scent..." He began to say in a sweet, smooth voice. "My scent?" "Its sweet, it reminds me of the strawberry candy I use to eat. Your smell is something...I've never smelled before! It makes me want to eat you! To tell you the truth I haven't eaten anything in a long time. I find eating people disgusting, but I'm so hungry I could eat anything right now even something with a bad scent. Your smell is making me hard to resist. Right now, I'm struggling not to eat you, I'm doing my best...but..I'm just so..hungry!" He then licked his lips and jumped toward Corene. "No!" Corene shut her eyes and heard something slam into a wall.

Last edited by Yuki on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Chapter 3)
Back to top Go down
Kaiba
A-Rank Outlaw
A-Rank Outlaw
Kaiba

Village : Mist Ruins

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
Corene Left_bar_bleue400000/400000Corene Empty_bar_bleue  (400000/400000)
Chakra:
Corene Left_bar_bleue800000/800000Corene Empty_bar_bleue  (800000/800000)

Corene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corene   Corene I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Ahhhh what a nice story...... It's good to know we have a better writer than me here
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
Chakra:
Corene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corene   Corene I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:36 pm

Kaiba wrote:
Ahhhh what a nice story...... It's good to know we have a better writer than me here
Thank you and Chapter 2 is up now..
Back to top Go down
Ryou Uchiha

Ryou Uchiha

Village : Konohagakure

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
Corene Left_bar_bleue700000/700000Corene Empty_bar_bleue  (700000/700000)
Chakra:
Corene Left_bar_bleue900000/900000Corene Empty_bar_bleue  (900000/900000)
Corene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corene   Corene I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:51 am

wow thats way good
Back to top Go down
Kaiba
A-Rank Outlaw
A-Rank Outlaw
Kaiba

Village : Mist Ruins

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
Corene Left_bar_bleue400000/400000Corene Empty_bar_bleue  (400000/400000)
Chakra:
Corene Left_bar_bleue800000/800000Corene Empty_bar_bleue  (800000/800000)

Corene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corene   Corene I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:34 pm

Well I finished reading. You did tell the truth about writing alot.....Anyways it's beautiful writing....You must do good in English
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
Chakra:
Corene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corene   Corene I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:33 pm

Kaiba wrote:
Well I finished reading. You did tell the truth about writing alot.....Anyways it's beautiful writing....You must do good in English
Not...really.
Only when we're reading something, but its difficult for me to write essays. I think its mostly because of the guidelines...
Cause there was a time when we had to write a short mystery story. (stayed up all night writing it and forgot to put it in my backpack the next day!) Which by the way was the only times I wrote the essay thingies at the bottom of the worksheet. Always kept on missing it before and afterwards cause its in small writing and its at the bottom...
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
Chakra:
Corene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corene   Corene I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Bah!! Double posting. >.< Well I'll only do it in this topic kay? Just to let people know when Chapters up. I think this topic is pretty much okay since it updates more than once.

Well anyway Chapter 3 is up, enjoy sorry it took so long. I wrote it down on paper and had to force myself to type it up today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corene   Corene I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corene
Page 1 of 1