Desire
Desire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desire

Desire : An Bleach RPG The desire to become strong is the strongest desire of all

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corene playlist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Village : Konohagakure (leaf village)

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
Corene playlist Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Corene playlist Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Chakra:
Corene playlist Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Corene playlist Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Corene playlist Empty
PostSubject: Corene playlist   Corene playlist I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:23 pm

These amvs/songs are the ones that got me writing..most of the time.

https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B8BA03409E956A7E

Monster remix by meg and dia is a happy sounding song with a sad meaning. This was the song that gave me an idea on how to write a certain person's death in not a lot of detail cause its a really horrible way to go. So I'm not supporting it....and I'm not saying its okay. Stupid Twilight fans keep on saying it matches twilight...

Song is really about

Spoiler:

Stupid Twilight fans, actually their Twilight MOVIE fans. Ones that only know what happens in the movie.
And probably read a book with the ACTORS on the cover. I hate it when they do it! I really do, when they base a book on a movie then they re-relase the book with the ACTORS on the cover.
Back to top Go down
Kaiba
A-Rank Outlaw
A-Rank Outlaw
Kaiba

Village : Mist Ruins

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
Corene playlist Left_bar_bleue400000/400000Corene playlist Empty_bar_bleue  (400000/400000)
Chakra:
Corene playlist Left_bar_bleue800000/800000Corene playlist Empty_bar_bleue  (800000/800000)

Corene playlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corene playlist   Corene playlist I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:36 pm

I have never watched Code Geass but thanks to that vid I'm gonna watch everyone they have put out
Back to top Go down

Corene playlist
Page 1 of 1