Desire
Desire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desire

Desire : An Bleach RPG The desire to become strong is the strongest desire of all

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

first impressions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Locron

first impressions Empty
PostSubject: first impressions   first impressions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:08 pm

okay to put it simple my first impression of the sight is that it's un organized.

the logo takes up way to much space, the fact that it extends the page defiantly indicates that, might want to consider an 800x400 banner and centre it that way people won't turn away straight away.

Second point is, do you really need the world map on the main page? You might want to consider placing it into a topic under information.

Finally the page is too long and cluttered with too many sections. You might want to consider dividing them into smaller sub forums so that the forum page doesn't feel overwhelming.

((PS haven’t even started reading any topics yet so i don't know what’s going on in there))

Last edited by Locron on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zag
Admin/Akane Leader/Grass Kage
Zag

Village : Grass

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
first impressions Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000first impressions Empty_bar_bleue  (9000000/9000000)
Chakra:
first impressions Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000first impressions Empty_bar_bleue  (9000000/9000000)

first impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first impressions   first impressions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:53 pm

You know we might take you seriously if you could spell your insults right and you know the old saying "Don't Judge a Book By its Cover" Thats what your doing the faster way to annoy some is to do that. And yes you had read the plot you might understand why we have a world map in the homepage. It is to make people like your self think about where why are when they post to reduce confusion.

Here my First impression of you. You are an Arrogant Wanna Be know it all that has nothing better to do then Think he is better then everyone else. I suggest you think before you act because it annoying as hell to have to deal with people like you.
Back to top Go down
Ichiro
Admin/Site Owner/Hokage
Admin/Site Owner/Hokage
Ichiro

Village : Village Hidden In The Leafs

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
Chakra:
first impressions Left_bar_bleue9500000/9500000first impressions Empty_bar_bleue  (9500000/9500000)

first impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first impressions   first impressions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:55 pm

Locron aren't you from Code Geass?
Back to top Go down
https://desire.catsboard.com
Locron

first impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first impressions   first impressions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:07 am

Zag wrote:
You know we might take you seriously if you could spell your insults right and you know the old saying "Don't Judge a Book By its Cover" Thats what your doing the faster way to annoy some is to do that. And yes you had read the plot you might understand why we have a world map in the homepage. It is to make people like your self think about where why are when they post to reduce confusion.

Here my First impression of you. You are an Arrogant Wanna Be know it all that has nothing better to do then Think he is better then everyone else. I suggest you think before you act because it annoying as hell to have to deal with people like you.

Wow you took that as an insult? I was trying to help you along. I’ve ran forums in the past, I’ve created a few websites and I’m an art student, I’ve been on forums for years now and where in my previous posts did I once act arrogant or state that I was better then you? I just simply said that you might want to consider a redesign that was all.

Again i was not intending to be insulting but obviously you have a shallow way of thinking when someone is trying to help you.
Back to top Go down
Locron

first impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first impressions   first impressions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:07 am

Ichiro wrote:
Locron aren't you from Code Geass?

yes i am
Back to top Go down
Zag
Zag

Village : Grass

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
Chakra:

first impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first impressions   first impressions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:15 am

No you just need to learn to phrase what you say. You may be an art student but i have ran forum before as well. Almost every topic we have we have for a reason. You want to call the way i think shallow you came and here and admitted that you had not read very much before you started calling us organized. As an art student you should see Beauty in chaos. You should be able to find the order in anything.As for the header Does it matter how big it is. I have had people that i have rped with off and on for 3 years look at it and yet your the first complain.

In my experiences there is always one who is unhappy with the way things are. Now if someone else had complained before that DID know whats going on i might not have reacted the way i did you set your self up for me to take it as an insult because you said that you had not read anything. Thus you did not know anything about the site really and to me it is stupid to join a site with out know everything about it that you can.
Back to top Go down
Locron

first impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first impressions   first impressions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:07 am

Yes but even a beautiful flower amongst chaos can look like a deadly thorn and yes I’ve started reading the topics, the internal structure is organised but the external appearance is sloppy, so you can say the internal is the flower which is surrounding by the chaos making it become a thorn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

first impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first impressions   first impressions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first impressions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desire :: Fun Area :: Suggestions For Desire-
Jump to: