Desire
Desire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desire

Desire : An Bleach RPG The desire to become strong is the strongest desire of all

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Utau_Citrus the Kid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Village : Konohagakure (leaf village)

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
Utau_Citrus the Kid Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Utau_Citrus the Kid Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Chakra:
Utau_Citrus the Kid Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Utau_Citrus the Kid Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Utau_Citrus the Kid Empty
PostSubject: Utau_Citrus the Kid   Utau_Citrus the Kid I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:36 am

What is Utau?
A fanmade vocaloid that uses the creator's voice and not a already made vocaloid's voice bank.
The program Utau which is what these fanmade vocaloids are named after, allows the user to make
a voice bank out of their own voice.

What is vocaloid?
A singing synthesizer program that's famous in the anime community. Espically Miku Hatsune which
a lot of people have seen before but don't know who she is and thinks she's from some anime. Vocaloid
is mostly made by Yamaha but crypton has made some too. Vocaloid works by first buying the program
then picking a melody then typing in the lyrics and viola! You got yourself a singing Vocaloids. Vocaloids
usually have a robotic like sound to it..
---------------------------------

I say all of this for just one picture:
This is Citrus
Unlike most vocaloids/Utau he hardly sings and mostly uses sign language.
And he doesn't look like this, I was just havinfg fun drawing him cosplaying
death the kid, making him Citrus the kid! Yuki really does love Kid...

Utau_Citrus the Kid Utau_110
Back to top Go down

Utau_Citrus the Kid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desire :: Fun Area :: General Borde-
Jump to: