Desire
Desire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desire

Desire : An Bleach RPG The desire to become strong is the strongest desire of all

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road Camelot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Village : Konohagakure (leaf village)

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
Road Camelot Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Road Camelot Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Chakra:
Road Camelot Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Road Camelot Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Road Camelot Empty
PostSubject: Road Camelot   Road Camelot I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:42 am

That whole sasuke convo started by this video. Cause it made me want to make a Sasuke hate video. That was the fire starter. I'm so sorry for starting a bonfire! Its weird how I can remeber things like this. In my opinon I think Sai might fit a bit better. (Him and his midrift showing..it only looks good on three guys Kish from Tokyo Mew Mew, Envy from Fullmetal alchemist and Ikuto from Shugo Chara)

Anyway off this whole Sasuke/Sai topic.

Here's the video of Road:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbq8ds0zzfQ

I love this clip: 2:12 - 2:20
for some reason..

Fav Road quote:
Sennen Ko wa sagashiteru
Daijina hearto sagashiteru
anata wa atari tashikameyo

Come on, sing with me. Sing it!

I don't watch D gray man but I do watch clips and amvs (most still have subs but it doesn't bother me much. Espically when they fit the song or when with the combination of the song and the subs its like a flashback at past memories or somethin..)

This is one of the few videos on youtube I found that uses both pictures and clips. (besides mine...)

I was planing on posting a Gilgamesh Naruto video but...I can't find it. It was awesome! But it was also sadly on the playlist thats been accdientally deleted...stupid dial-up messed up..

Luckily I found a old video...

Itachi Trilogly fun, I remeber that this was my most favorite videos back when I was a mega Itachi fan.
I still like Itachi but not as much as before. But, out of all the Uchiha I like him the best.
Back then this video only had like I dunno 1,000 - 2,000 views on it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2fpCs8LhZw

This video was the one that introduced me to Neon Gensis Evangelion that and other anime..
Back to top Go down

Road Camelot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desire :: Fun Area :: General Borde-
Jump to: