Desire
Desire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desire

Desire : An Bleach RPG The desire to become strong is the strongest desire of all

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jealous (A Death Note Fanfic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Village : Konohagakure (leaf village)

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
Jealous (A Death Note Fanfic) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Jealous (A Death Note Fanfic) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Chakra:
Jealous (A Death Note Fanfic) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Jealous (A Death Note Fanfic) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Jealous (A Death Note Fanfic) Empty
PostSubject: Jealous (A Death Note Fanfic)   Jealous (A Death Note Fanfic) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:53 pm

Because not many people know this, Imma say it.
The guy who played L in all the live action movies was the seiyuu for Jealous.
He is a perfect match appearance, voice and he's had experince with death note before.
Anyway on to the fanfic.

This is my very first fanfic and pay no attention to me repeating the same thing over and over again. Its just that's how I thought Jealous was thinking.

You can find it here: Fanfiction.net: Jealous the Shinigami

Jealous

She looked beautiful; I know that it isn't right or good for me to love her. However, I can't help it. She's the most beautiful human I've ever seen. I would gladly, give my life for her, if anyone tries to harm her. Misa, that beautiful human who I love. Rem keeps telling me that something bad might happen because I love her. But, I just can't help it, she's just so beautiful. Nevertheless, she is fragile. Her life can be taken from her in an instant.

I wish that she could see me. I know she can't. No normal human can see the shinigami world. A normal human can get shinigami eyes but they can't see the shinigami world. Her world, earth, is much more interesting than mine. There is absolutely nothing to do here, even if a shinigami killed another shinigami, the shinigami that was killed, would come back to life. However, if a human kills another, they could never come back. I feel sort of bad for the other shinigami. I have something to do; I watch Misa every single, second, minute, hour and day. There is only one way to kill a shinigami, you make a shinigami fall in love with a human. Which I, Jealous, have already done. Rem warned me that if any harm comes to her and I save her, I would die. I ignored her warning, I didn't care, all I cared about was Misa.

Misa, if there is no you, ther is no me. You're a part of me as I am a part of you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself you got hurt. That's why, I would give my life to you, my whole entire lifespan would go to you. I want you to survive, you must survive, you must live on Misa!

I looked at Misa, like usual. She was walking down the street at night. Then, all of a sudden, a man came up to her and I saw it, I saw her death! "No, Misa! No!" I got out my Death Note and quickly wrote down the man's name. "Jealous, don't!" Rem yelled. But it was too late, she was too late. I already wrote down the man's name. I looked down at the human world once again; I saw the man, dead, face down on the concrete. And I was happy, I was happy that Misa was going to survive and that she wasn't going to die. "Jealous!" Rem yelled. I started to disappear from the shingami world, no, I was fading, I was dying. My whole life belongs to you Misa. Live, for a long time. Don't die, don't waste my life. Always be happy Misa.

I knew my body was starting to turn into o dust. Good-bye Misa was my last thought. I closed my eyes and felt myself, disappearing, into dust.

The End

I'm thinking about making a sequal where Jealous gets reborn as a human.
Cause in one Death note OVA or whatever it was, it was in Ryuk's perpsective
and it starts off with a shinigami that looks very similar to light talking to him not
only does he look similar to light he acts similar to him too.
Also remeber Ryuki said:
Humans that use the Death Note can neither go to heaven or hell.
Well the Shinigami world is neither heaven or Hell.

The plan is to make two or three versions. One which is shorter and two with longer stories all three have different endings.

Death Note:Rebirth
Jealous the shinigami wakes up one day in a human body. He then realizes that he must've been reborn as a human. Jealous being happy with this goes and tries to find Misa. Only to discover at a book store which had a magazine and on the cover talked of Misa's death, that Misa Amane dies. Jealous then deeply sadden by this turns and decides to end his life, again.

Death Note:Rebirth Note
Summary:
Jealous the shinigami wakes up one day in a human body. He then realizes that he must've been reborn as a human. Jealous being happy with this goes and tries to find Misa. Only to discover at a book store which had a magazine and on the cover talked of Misa's death, that Misa Amane dies. Jealous then deeply sadden by this turns and decides to end his life, again. He runs into the street planning to get hit but see's a Death Note on a sidewalk. Changing his mind he decides to pick up the Death note.

Death Note:Rebirth contiuation (can't spell)
Summary:
Jealous the shinigami wakes up one day in a human body. He then realizes that he must've been reborn as a human. Jealous being happy with this goes and tries to find Misa. Only to discover at a book store which had a magazine and on the cover talked of Misa's death, that Misa Amane dies. Jealous then deeply sadden by this turns and decides to end his life, again. Only to find Rem, who is now working for a Talent Company and is on her way to see the person who's going to be the next star and who she'll be the manager of. Rem not wanting to leave Jealous along invites him to come with her. When their finally there and meet the new star, their both shocked could this girl be who they think she is? Or is she somehow entirely different with a concidence?
Back to top Go down

Jealous (A Death Note Fanfic)
Page 1 of 1