Desire
Desire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desire

Desire : An Bleach RPG The desire to become strong is the strongest desire of all

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction and Depature or away

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Village : Konohagakure (leaf village)

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
Introduction and Depature or away Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Introduction and Depature or away Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Chakra:
Introduction and Depature or away Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Introduction and Depature or away Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Introduction and Depature or away Empty
PostSubject: Introduction and Depature or away   Introduction and Depature or away I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:17 am

These forums would be nice....
Why?
Well new memebers can introduce themselves and warn you/tell you about the things they do.
It also gives you a brief sneak peak of who the members is. This is also good cause your gonna
be with them for a looonnnggg time. (like when I'm in the chatbox and no one is in it yet, Imma start talking.
The chatbox is the place I always go to. I also talk just to get rid of my boredness, cause when your new at
a rp site. You gotta read all this stuff and do your character and you can't RP until you finish your character.)
That is until they get banned or quit.

A depature or away forum is good cause you'll know whens someone goes, espically when their so
called Dial-up doesn't let them in the chatbox!!

Well these are just suggestions and since this is about forums, maybe it'll be best to change the layout the bit, so no one
needs to constantly scroll. Like making the sub forums into links of main forums.
Back to top Go down
Zag
Admin/Akane Leader/Grass Kage
Zag

Village : Grass

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
Introduction and Depature or away Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Introduction and Depature or away Empty_bar_bleue  (9000000/9000000)
Chakra:
Introduction and Depature or away Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Introduction and Depature or away Empty_bar_bleue  (9000000/9000000)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Depature or away   Introduction and Depature or away I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:10 am

i am on dail up so i know what you are saying about the chat box. Anyway We are still setting up the we ready have plan to add Grettings Topic and Away Topic once we get more members. Also i just want t point this is a Novice rp site so putting it in cat link might confuse them. But i will bring it up in the Admin Section.
Back to top Go down
Ichiro
Admin/Site Owner/Hokage
Admin/Site Owner/Hokage
Ichiro

Village : Village Hidden In The Leafs

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
Chakra:
Introduction and Depature or away Left_bar_bleue9500000/9500000Introduction and Depature or away Empty_bar_bleue  (9500000/9500000)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Depature or away   Introduction and Depature or away I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:11 pm

Yea Yuki starts to talk to her self... Until someone else comes then she doesn't have to. Well we don't use the chat box much because we are usually busy or on at diifrent times.
Back to top Go down
https://desire.catsboard.com
Zag
Zag

Village : Grass

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Depature or away   Introduction and Depature or away I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:32 pm

lol mabye i should point out Hebi and i had talked about thoses topics. they are pointless in till we have atleast twenty members because with anything less most everybody knows everybody and normal on a small site of less then twenty members if more then one or two go away the site will tend to die. BEcause Going AFG is Very Vrial I have seen more then a few sites die because One member goes away and then slowly the rest of them do. Sorry i you can't read this post i have like two hours sleeps so i am tired as hell -_-#
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Depature or away   Introduction and Depature or away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Depature or away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desire :: Fun Area :: Suggestions For Desire-
Jump to: