Desire
Desire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desire

Desire : An Bleach RPG The desire to become strong is the strongest desire of all

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titles (One of the things I'm suggestioning is the reason why this extra stuff is here....)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Village : Konohagakure (leaf village)

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
Titles (One of the things I'm suggestioning is the reason why this extra stuff is here....) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Titles (One of the things I'm suggestioning is the reason why this extra stuff is here....) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Chakra:
Titles (One of the things I'm suggestioning is the reason why this extra stuff is here....) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Titles (One of the things I'm suggestioning is the reason why this extra stuff is here....) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Titles (One of the things I'm suggestioning is the reason why this extra stuff is here....) Empty
PostSubject: Titles (One of the things I'm suggestioning is the reason why this extra stuff is here....)   Titles (One of the things I'm suggestioning is the reason why this extra stuff is here....) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:11 am

Can you please change the topic title's character range? Like put it from 1 to 225 please? You can do this in the admin panel. I would totally explain it if I could but its kinda hard to describe it without a admin's panel in my hands at the moment.
Having it from 10 to 225 will defintely be a pain in the @33 if the title your thinking of is something like your character's name and their name isn't long, like Yuki for example. Also if a topic is: I for a eye (that's 8 characters right there) or like this topic which is just called: Titles

Also this isn't excatly important, but it does make finding your topic a bit easier and it does bring color to the form. Can you please add the option of coloring your topic's title?

Last edited by Yuki on Sat May 29, 2010 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zag
Admin/Akane Leader/Grass Kage
Admin/Akane Leader/Grass Kage
Zag

Village : Grass

Shinobi Info Card
Health:
Titles (One of the things I'm suggestioning is the reason why this extra stuff is here....) Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Titles (One of the things I'm suggestioning is the reason why this extra stuff is here....) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000000/9000000)
Chakra:
Titles (One of the things I'm suggestioning is the reason why this extra stuff is here....) Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Titles (One of the things I'm suggestioning is the reason why this extra stuff is here....) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000000/9000000)

Titles (One of the things I'm suggestioning is the reason why this extra stuff is here....) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles (One of the things I'm suggestioning is the reason why this extra stuff is here....)   Titles (One of the things I'm suggestioning is the reason why this extra stuff is here....) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:56 pm

Title Coloration Should ready be active. As for the Length i was fairly certin i had it set to 5...hebi might have set it back to ten
Back to top Go down

Titles (One of the things I'm suggestioning is the reason why this extra stuff is here....)
Page 1 of 1